On this Maternity Monday, we want to showcase wrap dresses. Maternity Monday offers you a weekly style tip on making it through the week as a stylish pregnany woman.
Simply here are a few style options for ‘dressing your bump with a wrap dress’. Whether you want to wear a soft sash tied dress or a faux-wrap front dress, we found the best in these styles.
1. The angled panels of an exaggerated faux-wrap frontsculpt drop-dead curves into a soft stretch-jersey dress topped with ruched, barely-there cap sleeves.
2. True wrap stylingdefines a feminine dress of soft sandwashed silk cinched with a tie belt. D-ring tabs roll up the three-quarter length sleeves.
3. A pleated asymmetric waist enhances the figure-flattering silhouette of a shimmering jersey dressdesigned with a surplice bodice that wraps to a slightly higher V-neckline.
4. With bold print taking the spotlight this season this gorgeous silk jersey dressis the ideal way to invest in the trend. This classic Issa design is infinitely flattering and will be effortlessly chic for any occasion – this will quickly become a go-to part of your wardrobe!
5. Loveappella Wrap High-Low Maxi Dress features long sleeve tiered maxi dress.
No matter the size of your baby bump, you can wear a wrap dress!