With the start of the fall season approaching and a few pregginistas (expecting moms) ready to pop! We’d like to offer the most comfortable yet stylish loafers options to date that will take you from expecting mom to stylish mom within nine months!
- From J. Crewthis fall, two-toned, tasseled and totally covetable: Our latest loafers are as ladylike as they are cool—and, just as crucial, they’re completely comfortable.
- New from Jenni Kayne, these suede flats feature a pointed toe and an open shank and features seam detail at toe cap.
- When the feet are uncomfortable, so is the mind and body. With these words, Donald J Plinerhas committed his life to the quality and perfection of an innovative line of shoes. A life-long and family tradition is continued with his luxuriously comfortable footwear that never compromises creativity or fashion.
- Low top leather loafers in metallic purple with textured faux python effect throughout. Round toe. Tone on tone stitching.
- We gave the newest addition to our loafer lineup the sleek profile of a driving moc but kept the best part (a slot for a penny). Crafted of soft suedewith a squared-off toe, plus a comfy rubber sole so you can hit the ground running.
- These pointed-toe suede flats by Pour La Victoire feature a metallic leather inset at the notched vamp. Non-slip rubber patch at leather sole.
- A slim suede band outlines the colorblocked panels of these slender suede flats, which taper to a rounded point. Padded footbed and leather sole.
Whether you are expecting or not, wearing loafers this fall season offers instant comfort and style!
Until the next adventure,